Reasons To Love South San Francisco
Coined “South City” by the locals, South San Francisco is a booming industrial city with a small-town feel located just south of Brisbane and north of San Bruno, Ca. While South San Francisco may not be as posh as its neighbor with the Golden Gate, it has its own unique charm. As the new artisan style pizza joint in town, here are some reasons why we love South San Francisco!
- It’s home to the biotechnology giant Genentech, which declared South San Francisco the “Birthplace of Biotechnology”
- Commercial rents are about half of what are generally found in San Francisco! Thus, you’ll find many more mom-and-pop shops and restaurants
- There are lots of recreational areas and hiking trails. The most notable landmark in the city is Sign Hill which features painted letters that read, “SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO THE INDUSTRIAL CITY”
- Travelling is a breeze! South San Francisco has its own BART station and is located just minutes from the San Francisco International Airport.
- It’s conveniently located near major Bay Area cities like San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose
Build Your Own Pizza In South San Francisco!
If you’re looking for a fast-casual meal in South San Francisco, stop by Take One Pizza! We’ve just opened our new location at 2278 Westborough Blvd 203. At Take One Pizza, we’re all about quality pizza and fun! You pick the toppings and our pizza chefs will bake your pizza in our brick oven in just 3 minutes. Come see us soon! Visit our website at www.takeonepizza.com for more info.